Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Plan for the 61 Day Challenge

Name: Bulldog (Sign @ JP fitness Forums)
Age: 24
Current Weight: 250lbs

Nutritional Goal:

  • Following TNT by Adam Campbell and Jeff Volek
  • Shooting for 100/122 clean points (2 points per day)
Fitness Goal:
  • Following NROL Progression, 3 sessions per week @ 45 mins ea. with scheduled weeks off between phases. During off weeks the HIIT or complexes will continue as planned.
  • Either HIIT or a Barbell Complex given to me by James Newman, 3 sessions per week @ 15mins ea.
Personal Goal:
  • Foam Roll at least 3 times per week. 3x per week = ~26 sessions
  • Lose 20 Pounds. 20lbs/8.7 weeks (61 days) = 2.3lbs/wk
  • With the help of TNT break my addiction to carbs
  • Get through a workout without cursing Alwyn Cosgrove between gasps of air
Competitive Goal:
  • TBA as soon as I find some good ones.


Here is the link to my tracking sheet. It will also be posted in my links section.

No comments: