Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day 1 is in the books

Ok well technically I am on day 2 but gimme a break I was exhausted last night.

Day 1 was a great day, my only real complaint was the lack of sleep (only about 4 hours) the night before. Not only was this day the first day of the challenge but it was my first day of TNT and I am really excited to do this. My eating was spot-on all day, no cheats, and the only time I had a craving for any kind of carb was late at night just before bed but I am positive it was because I was tired and not because I was truly hungry. I think my hardest battle diet wise is going to be breaking free of my carb addiction and learning to recognize false hunger signals.

A workout wasn't planned and it was a good thing because I didn't get a chance to go to the gym before it closed at 9pm. Nice 24 hour gym eh? Closes at 9 on Fridays. Oh well.

Day 2 has started off well also, as I am typing this I am waiting for my protein shake to digest a little before I hit the gym for Fat Loss I - workout A from NROL. This is my second time doing this specific workout and I am looking forward to either hitting more reps or cutting the rest times down a little. I am not too concerned with raising the weights just yet, I need to get my conditioning higher.

Today is going to be a test as I am heading to the movies with a friend to check out Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and then after he will probably want to hit a fast food place for some food. Other then that I see no real hurdles to overcome today except maybe forgetting to eat since I have a hard time with that on weekends.

Lastly I want to say that everyone needs to order the LiftStrong cd. All the proceeds go to cancer research and it is definitely worth the money.

No comments: