Sunday, June 3, 2007

Success is a Journey not a Destination!

It's three days into the journey, I still have tonnes of supplies, and I am having a blast. I am looking forward to my workouts, I am not having as difficult time with the new diet as I had predicted. Even my hours at work have picked up so my money issues are weighing less on my mind. All in all things are going great and I couldn't be happier.

Yesterday was a great workout, I did Fat Loss I - A from New Rules of Lifting. I decided to make 2 minor adjustments, I changed the Back Squat to a Front Squat. I find it helps me go much deeper which was evidenced by them kicking my ass and me not being able to hit all the reps. Also I changed the Rotational Lunge which is a walking lunge with an upper-body twist to a static lunge. I am still heavy so any lunge with just body weight is still a lot of weight and I don't think I should be doing more advanced lunges until I can complete simple static lunges for reps. Other then those 2 adjustments the workout was great and I was huffing and puffing by the end. A little word of advice to any readers. DO NOT do a workout that has a lot of heavy leg work then 45 minutes later go sit in a cold theatre for 3 hours. I went to stand up after the movie and my legs were completely stiff, it sucked big time.

After supper we went to Wendy's to eat so I had a Chicken BLT salad with Ranch dressing which is all protein+fat with the only carbs coming from veggies, completely within the structure of TNT. When we got home I was still a little hungry so I had a few slices of turkey breast and some unshelled peanuts.

As for today, eating has been perfect so far, gonna go lay down and let my back rest up then hopefully hit the gym for another complex. Curse you James for ever mentioning these :p ok well maybe not curse you, I do love them, at least before and after them. During them I have a slightly different opinion.

That is all for today, I will try to keep this a little better updated, maybe actual give the days report on the specific day rather then the day after, but we'll see.

No comments: