Monday, June 11, 2007

Good news train keeps on rolling

I just got back from my first of two workouts today. I did another session of the BB complex and once again I have improved drastically. My previous record was getting to the Power Cleans in the third round but not attempting them. Today I completed the entire 3 rounds and I am sweating as much as usual but not breathing nearly as hard. The only thing I need to work on still is getting deeper in the hole on my squats. I have a suspicion that my stomach might be slightly preventing my ability to get deeper. Overall I can definitely tell that my hamstrings and glutes are getting much stronger, and I have finally started to get the feel for the RDLs and GMs which is a major plus since up to this point they have always felt a little awkward.

No comments: