Monday, June 11, 2007

Weigh-In day

Still feeling great about yesterday, today is weigh-in/measurement day. Overall I am very happy with my progress but there was a couple spots I was hoping for bigger numbers. Oh well, that just gives me more motivation to work my ass off this week.

Here are my current stats:

Age: 24
Weight: 242 lbs. (-5.6lbs)
Chest: 45" (-1.5")
Waist: 48.5" (0")
Hips: 44.5" (-0.75")
Thighs: 26" (0")
Biceps: 15.5" (-0.75")
Calves: 16.5" (+1")
Wrists: 7" (0)
Forearms: 12" (0)

Overall I am very happy, 5lbs and 3" lost and 1" gained on my calves. I was pretty disappointed about the 0 change in my waist measurement. As for my thighs, I didn't expect them to grow or lose because I have very very little fat on them so the only change I expect on them is to grow, and at 26" I don't know if I want them to grow any larger. The same with my calves, very little fat so the only real change will most likely be them growing. The last measurement I am unsure of is my biceps, not sure if a loss is good or bad, I am just assuming it is losing fat on my arms so it's a good thing.

So thats my results, now its time to go eat and get ready for workout #1 of my two-a-day today.

No comments: